As you know Microsoft SQL Server 2017 is now coming to Linux system. On this Guide, Microsoft explains How to installing Microsoft SQL Server Package, Administering and securing Microsoft SQL Server, and many more.
If you are
- Can I use the SQL Server Management Studio client on Windows to access SQL Server on Linux?
- Which Linux file systems can SQL Server 2017 use for data files?
- Is there an app like the SQL Server Configuration Manager on Linux?
- Are Always On and clustering supported in Linux?
- Is it possible to view Activity Monitor when connected through SSMS on Windows for an instance running on Linux?