Microsoft has announced that the Windows Server 2019 is now available for download. Windows Server 2019 will be available in Datacenter, Standard, and Essentials editions. You can also check the Licensing page for more detail about the Windows Server License.
What’s new in Windows Server 2019
There are some new features on Windows Server 2019 as below:
- Windows Admin Center
- Storage Migration Service (SMS)
- Server Core app compatibility feature on demand
- Azure Network Adapter
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Security with Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Shielded Virtual Machines improvements
- HTTP/2 for a faster and safer Web
- Linux Container on Windows
- Building Support for Kubernetes
- Container improvements
- Storage Spaces Direct
- Failover Clustering
- Encrypted Networks
- Network performance improvements for virtual workloads
You can also follow this link for more detail.
Download Windows Server 2019
The user can download from the following link:
- Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) for the Windows Customer with valid Software Assurance.
- Evaluation Center
- Azure Marketplace for the customer running Windows on Azure.
Later in October 2018, Microsoft will also