What is DevOps?
DevOps is the practice of operations and development engineers participating together in the entire service lifecycle, from design through the development process to production support (theagileadmin.com).
What’s inside this e-book
Microsoft share the free e-book that’s published by O’Reilly. You can get a practical guide for improving collaboration between the teams, using the tools and using the concepts of DevOps to work more effectively on your Organization or Company.
Moreover, you will get the following details:
- Explore the foundations and four pillars of effective DevOps: Collaboration, affinity, tools, and scaling.
- Get an overview of DevOps, including
the evolution, foundational terminology, and concepts.
- Understand common misconceptions about DevOps and anti-patterns used in the practice.
There are six chapters on this ebook:
- The Big Picture
- What Is DevOps?
- A History of DevOps
- Foundational Terminology and Concepts
- Devops Misconceptions and Anti-Patterns
- The Four Pillars of Effective DevOps
You can also get another e-book about Cloud Native DevOps With Kubernetes – NGINX.