Migrating and Building Scalable and Secure Cloud Solutions
Currently, The Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is the most preferred Cloud Deployment Model. Microsoft also provides Infrastructure as a Services through Microsoft Azure.
In the e-book that is published by Apress, you will learn and explore what Azure IaaS and migrate the on-premise infrastructure partially or fully to Azure. This e-book also explains the detail of the process, starting from assessment, planning, identifying, and mapping services and best practice implementations.
There are 9 Chapters on this e-book:
- Introduces the basic compute, storage, and networking components in Azure IaaS.
- Explores the different options available for migrating compute workloads from on-premise datacenters hosted in physical or virtualization platforms like VMware and Hyper-V.
- Covers Azure IaaS storage and network components and configuration scenarios during migration.
- Focuses on the different options available to build environments at scale in Azure.
- Explains how to build resilient environments in Azure by leveraging various platform components.
- Discusses deploying highly available environments in Azure using features and tools such as availability sets, load balancers, and application gateways.
- Showcases some of the monitoring and automation tools available in Azure to optimize deployments.
- Explains Azure security best practices and provides a walkthrough of the different security configurations at platform level and resource level.
- Focuses on sample IaaS architectures and related
- implementation best practices.