The velocity of change for the Microsoft SQL Server DBA has increased this decade. The
This book is written and edited by SQL Server experts with two goals in mind: to deliver a solid foundational skillset for all of the topics covered in SQL Server configuration and administration, and also to deliver awareness and functional, practical knowledge for the dramatic number of new features introduced in SQL Server 2016 and 2017. We haven’t avoided new content—even content that stretched the boundaries of writing deadlines with late-breaking new releases.release everYou will be presented with not only the “how” of new features but also the “why” and the“when” for their use.
There are 14 Chapters on this book
- Getting started with SQL Server toolsChapter
- Introducing database server components
- Designing and implementing a database infrastructure
- Provisioning database
- Provisioning Azure SQL Database
- Administering security and permissions
- Securing the server and its data
- Understanding and designing tables
- Performance tuning SQL Server
- Understanding and designing indexes
- Developing, deploying, and managing data recovery
- Implementing high availability and disaster recovery
- Managing and monitoring SQL Server
- Automating SQL Server administration
To get this free e-book, you can download it from here.
@msnoob. the book is not complete. missing many chapters. can you provide the download link for the complete book??